Masayuki Fujihashi, DN, MEd, ATC, PES
Dr. Masayuki Fujihashi, Doctor of Naprapathy, earned a bachelor of science (BS) in Athletic Training from The University of Iowa in 2000 and became a certified athletic trainer (ATC) from National Athletic Trainers’ Association in 2001. He graduated from DePaul University with a master of education (MEd) in Educational Leadership emphasis on Physical Education in 2003. His doctorate in Naprapathic Medicine (DN) was eared from National College of Naprapathic Medicine in 2010. He is board certified and licensed to practice Naprapathy and Athletic Training in State of Illinois.
He also earned a certification of Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) in 2006. Dr. Fujihashi believes that education is very important to provide the best service to our clients. Therefore, he has had extensive post graduation education to improve his knowledge and skills. Currently, he has been learning Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) from The Prague School of Rehabilitation and Manual Medicine and also theories and methodologies from Postural Restoration Institute (PRI).
He has had extensive experience as a certified athletic trainer for multiple NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletic programs. His career started as an athletic training student at The University of Iowa. After graduating from The University of Iowa, he became a graduate assistant certified athletic trainer at DePaul University in Chicago. He then served as an assistant athletic trainer/ athletic rehabilitation specialist at The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) for 10 years. He is knowledgeable about sports injuries, rehabilitation, and performance enhancement for all different types of sports and athletes. Through the years, he has also helped multiple professional athletes.
Dr. Fujihashi is originally from Tokyo, Japan. He fluently speaks English and Japanese.
- National College of Naprapathic Medicine, DN, 2010
- DePaul University, MEd, 2003
- The University of Iowa, BS, 2000
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- State of Illinois Licensed Naprapath
- State of Illinois Licensed Athletic Trainer
- NATA Certified Athletic Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- STRIDE Orthotics Practitioner
- Sole Supports Orthotics Practitioner
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Level 1
Awards and Assistantships
- National College of Naprapathic Medicine Achievement of Academic Excellence in Naprapathic Sciences, 2010
- National College of Naprapathic Medicine Achievement of Academic Excellence in Basic Sciences, 2010
- DePaul University Athletic Training Graduate Assistantship, 2001-2003
- The University of Iowa Athletic Training Scholarship, 1998-2000
- Japan Baseball Athletic Trainers’ Society / Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers’ Society Scholarship Award (JBATS/PBATS), 1996