We provide the following services:
- Injury Prevention / Pre-rehabilitation
- Injury Treatment
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Performance Enhancement
- Nutrition Counseling
S O A P
To get a thorough understanding of your goals and/or injuries, our initial assessment will follow the SOAP format:
S: Subjective Information
We will discuss your medical history, current symptoms, and health and fitness concerns and goals.
O: Objective Information
Our evaluation will include: Vital Sings, Range of motion testing, Muscle Testing,
Orthopedic Testing, Postural Assessment, Functional Movement Screening.
Based upon our objective findings, we will identify issues and correct the missing links on your body.
These include, but not limited to, stability issues, mobility issues and muscle imbalances.
We will make personalized plans, based on the findings of your assessment, that will assist you in achieving your goals.
Treatment Techniques include, but not limited to,
- Naprapathic Treatment
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Postural Restration (PRI)
- Primary Reflex Release Technique (PRRT)
- Muscle Activation Technique (MAT)
- Positional Release Technique
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Electrical Stimulation
- Kinesio Taping
- Orthotics (Quadrastep System, Sole Supports)